Warranty & Return
* Sufficient proof or purchase must be provided.
* A description of the defect must be provided in order to issue a warranty claim.
* If the defective item is damaged, visible proof (if any) must be provided along with the item’s serial number (if any).
* You may need to return the item for quality inspection.
Valid Proof of Purchase
* Order number from online purchased made through NOVOO’s authorized resellers.
* Sales invoice.
* Dated sales receipt from an authorized NOVOO reseller.
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Shipping Costs Must Be Covered by Buyer in the Following Situations
* Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect.
* Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase.
* Returning items claimed to have defects but found by NOVOO quality control to be in working condition.
* Returning defective items in international shipping.
* Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process).
What Does This Warranty Cover?
During the warranty period, if the original manufacture of the material or workmanship of the product is deemed to be defective.
Products and parts replaced under this warranty become the property of NOVOO and are not returned to you. If products and/or parts require service after the warranty period expires, you must pay all labor and parts charges. Warranty coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the product.
Not Covered Under Warranty
* Products without sufficient proof of purchase
* Lost or stolen products
* Items that have expired their warranty period
* Non quality-related issues
* Free products
* Repairs through 3rd parties
* Damage from outside sources
* Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
* Purchases from unauthorized re-seller
Not Liable for
* Loss of data incurred from use of NOVOO products
* Returning personal items sent to NOVOO
Not Satisfied With Your Product?
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item to us in its original condition within 30 days of receipt.
Only items purchased directly from NOVOO's online store will be accepted. For products purchased from authorized retailers, please get in touch with them directly for returns.
Returned items must be in original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, and documentation.
Non-returnable items include items purchased through retailers and damaged products through customer mishandling.
Returns made without a receipt may be refused. NOVOO reserves the right to deny any return.
In some cases, you may be required to include a video or photo of the defective product for proof in order to refund or replace the product.
Once the returned item arrives back in NOVOO's warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin. To start the return process, please contact our Customer Support team. Please include the following information:
- Order number
- Proof of purchase
- Video or photo of the faulty product (if applicable)
- Complete delivery address
- Contact telephone number
Processed refunds are completed within 10 business days. Refunds will be issued based on your original form of payment (PayPal, credit card, debit card, etc.)
For returned items, a full refund will be credited for defective products. For non-defective items, refund excludes all shipping and handling fees, including return fees.
Replacements / Exchanges
We make every attempt to provide you with a replacement product that is the same as the item purchased. However, NOVOO reserves the right to provide you with a replacement product that is a product of a similar style or a substitute equivalent that may not be of the like kind (depending on availability). In the event we cannot provide you with the same product as a replacement, we will notify you immediately and ensure you agree with the replacement product. Customers are fully responsible for shipping and handling charges for exchanges, as well as the difference in cost of the products.
Cancelling Or Amending Orders
In order to maintain a quick turnaround on order processing and shipping, once an order is placed, it cannot be canceled or amended.
Any unwanted items after your order has been placed must be returned for a refund (please see the ”Refunds” section above). Please note that the cost of this return has to be paid by the customer, unless the item is faulty.